Hi, my name is Scott Hughes. I own and write many blogs including a Hunger and Poverty Blog and a Self-Defense and Violence Prevention Blog. I also administer many forums including the Philosophy Forums and Book and Reading Forums.
Check out these featured quotes from articles I wrote.
If you need to get in touch with me, you can use the contact form. You can also check me out at the following social media sites:
New Posts from Violence Prevention Blog
- A Riot Is The Language Of The Unheard - As you surely know, riots have broken out in Baltimore after years of police killing people in... read more
- Cogito Ergo Sum Liber - I am currently reading The Moral Arc: How Science and Reason Lead Hum... read more
- So Many Good People In Prison: Inmates Rescue Guard - In a previous post, Man Fac... read more
New Posts from World Poverty Blog
- Feats of Imagination - Guest post by Ted Kelsey, author of OLGA I haven’t been back for a year. Yes, a year. I volunteered distributing food, and it was e... read more
- Is it okay to steal food...if your starving? - Guest post by Nicholas Brookland, author of No Rest for the Weary If a certain individual has exhausted all possible mean... read more
- Talk to the hand casue the palm 'aint wanted. - Guest post by Carol Jackson, author of Julie & Kishore I clutch my mum tighter but she does not hold me back. The nois... read more
Popular Philosophy Forum Topics Created by Me
How much evidence does it take to believe or to know?
204 replies. Posted August 7th in Epistemology and Metaphysics.
Does Society Need Prisons?
97 replies. Posted February 28th in Philosophy of Politics.
Live as a coward or die as a hero?
86 replies. Posted April 29th in Ethics and Morality.
Incompetence to Consent
70 replies. Posted June 03rd in Philosophy of Politics.
How do you feel about vengeance?
45 replies. Posted March 19th in Ethics and Morality.
Is faith synonymous with self-delusion?
27 replies. Posted May 16th in Epistemology and Metaphysics.